Sporting Venue Solutions
CALL NOW TO MAKE A BOOKING!
0508 2 action
A clean floor is a safe non-slip floor & reduces likelihood of injuries to users.
Action Cleaning takes the hassle out of cleaning your sports floor by providing scheduled cleans.
Action Floors has been in the business for over 20 years delivering a professional and quality service. They use top of the line equipment used by trained technicians.
With the added option of scheduled cleans allowing for a hassle-free experience,
each clean extending the life of the Sports Floor.
Why is it necessary to maintain a clean sports floor?
- A clean sports floor is a safe non-slip sports floor.
- A clean sports floor reduces the likelihood of injuries to its users. ACC stats state that in the year July 2016 to June 2017, 59.310 claims were made as a result of injuries from indoor sporting activities mainly due to slippery floors caused by perspiration.
- Each clean extends the life of the floor and therefore saves your organisation money in the long term.
- A clean floor leaves a good impression.
How often should your sports floor be cleaned?
- Dry Clean: We recommend weekly using a microfibre mop to remove surface dust and grit.
- Wet Clean: We recommend a quarterly deep clean by Action Cleaning using our ride on scrubber and specialised cleaning product.